- Landing Page: Manual Quick Start for MLD-28, SPE-26, SPE-43 and other Gas (gasoline) engines
Landing Page: Manual Quick Start for MLD-28, SPE-26, SPE-43 and other Gas (gasoline) engines
Thank you for visting CERMARK’S media landing page. There are 3 different embedded homepage videos for your viewing pleasure. You can simply refresh your page to view the one that you wish to see. After you have arrived on our CERMARK HOME PAGE, Simply click on the arrow of the embedded video.
1. Turn the ignition OFF.
2. Check to see that all screws, bolts, spinner and props are on tight.
3. Wear a thick glove to protect your fingers while flipping through compression.
4. Have someone help you hold the airplane while you start the engine.
5. Switch the ignition to ON.
6. Close the carburetor’s choke plate, and open the throttle slightly from the idle position.
7. Position the propeller at 45 degree () before compression and quickly flip the propeller counter clockwise through the compression. REPEAT step #7 until the engine fires or pops.
8. The engine will only run (or pop) for one to three seconds due to the closed choke (until air runs out).
9. Open the choke (open the choke plate), after the engine finish its run (or pop) from step #8.
10. Position the propeller at 45 degree () before compression, and quickly flip the propeller counter clockwise through the compression with gloved hand. REPEAT step #12 one to 10 time with authority until the engine fires. The engine should start within ten flip of the propeller. If not, go to step #6.
11. If you have additional questions please call us at 562-906-0808 or email us.